Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Drool factor #4

Hint hint....birthday coming soon. I want this!!!!
Ultimate Tool Caddy Wilton

Ultimate Tool Caddy Wilton. Provides storage for all core decorating tools and more; featuring specialized compartments. Two tip compartments hold 36 single stack tips; tips can be stacked 8 high of the same size; two top compartments hold couplers, flower nails, tip savers & tip covers; Icing color compartment holds 28 of 1/2 ounce or 16 of 1 ounce jars or a combination; two center compartments have three sections with lids that hold small cutters, tip savers, wheels for fondant roller, tip brushes, decorating bags, etc; side slots hold straight and angled spatulas; and the bottom drawer is for flexible storage for a variety of tools.
Our Price $59.99 (In Stock)


Who's going to give this to me?? Whatever happened to my "bigger oven" wish? Okay... I think the oven can wait coz' I'll die if I need to decorate a big cake. And this caddy tool is so handy. Ai yoh.... for goodness sake Lily - you can't decorate for nuts.

Okay, I was just dreaming. In reality, I don't have anymore space in my home to keep all these. And what happens when one day my passion for baking dies down? All these would be wasted.
Hey! I just saw on BIY website, they're selling it at S$112. Gasp!

On another note, I've just made online purchases for these items :

1) Decorating books

I've been wanting to go for the Wilton Decorating Class in BIY, but the timing don't coincide. And honestly, I doubt I'll have the time next year to go for classes. I hope the books will be useful for me

2) Beater Blade - helps to scrape down the sides as it beats. Hmm.... very good........more baking to come 3)Alphabet cutters and Fondant mold (which is italic-looking) - dunno if can get in SIN but since on buying spree might as well just get these from them too.
Wilton Princess Cupcake stand : gorgeous but no need to have it - so drool!
Alot more new stuffs from Wilton. It's cute overload... I'm swimming in my drool.... yeeks! so disgusting!

4 comments:

Roslyn said...

Oh I want too! Esp that cake stand. Too cute! Is it expensive? My buttercream sucks leh! Baking queen, can share some tips and recipes please?

Lily Ann said...

Hi Ros,

you're fast leh.. I just updated and still updating blog. Oh yah, time difference.
I went into your blog but can't view photos, will try again tmrw.
BTW, you chked your account already?

Didn't see the price for the stand.

Tips? U gotta be kiddin'...I gotta learn from u not the other way round.
I give u recipe next time. My helper needs to go back soon, so will have to see if can find the time to scan the recipe for u.

Roslyn said...

Peng qiao lah! You post and I happen to drop by soon after. I can't check it online so have to ask my sis to check it for me in Singapore. Let you know, k?

No hurry! You are a superwoman, with your maid away, you're going to be super-wonder-woman!

Roslyn said...

Oh the photos. I uploaded them 2 days ago. Last night started blogging about it but didn't manage to finish so now in my draft box.