Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where my children came from

Although Athena hasn't reached the stage where she'll ask me where she came from or how she was made. All she knew was "I come from mummy's stomach" and she even thought Ignatius comes from me?!?!

Then when she saw our wedding portrait on the wall one day... she asked "mummy, daddy buy you flowers? mummy where am I?" First time she answered as a matter of factly, before I could answer her, "oh I know.... I help daddy mummy take photo." Quite smart, she thought she was the photographer, so not in the picture. Then another time when she knew mei-mei in my stomach, she said...."oh... I in mummy's stomach." And when she saw my photos taken in SQ days, she kept saying "I'm in mummy's stomach." Innocent!

Anyway, we like to joke with her, and saying that she was picked from rubbish dump is too common, so I came out with : " I bought you from the Pasar Malam for $2." and to tease Athena further, bought you at the stall next to Ramly's Burger (coz we always disturb her that her parents are ah-pu-nene. "Then how about mei-mei?" "Oh.. mei-mei we also bought her from pasar-malam for $2." "Ah-pu-nene?" "No... next to the Otak stall."

Oh such a great mother huh? First was to teach her about Santa Claus instead of God (no wonder she got her heaven and God all mixed up), then now I teach her this.

No comments: