Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The next morning after the holiday

Today, we had a solo lion dance in the coffeeshop just downstairs my mom's place. I dunno what happened but that naughty girl, Aricia, kept screaming and crying for me. I can't even let go of her. Even the kind intentions from my parents and brother had to be rejected. They carried her for a while and she'll scream.
Very pai-seh... the whole coffeeshop kept looking at that small but mighty lungs girl doing a solo 'dong cheng dong cheng'. I buay tahan, she simply refused to be let down not even a moment to take something from the bag.

Saw Si Xian's father, and I asked him "would he like to change baby??" He looked puzzled until I told him that his wife wanted to change our babies coz' she was expecting another boy when we saw each other. She had wanted a girl and when knew I was preggie with a girl asked if I wanted to change baby. So now I gladly change my baby away.

When Aricia's making so much noise, it makes me think "oh boy.... I better call Mt E and see if there's a mistaken identity - brought home wrong baby." I'm sure she's not my baby.....

The screaming didn't end there. She was so fretty even when I brought her upstairs for a short while. Sister got mad with the loud scream from her; slammed the door and started her verbal screaming herself. And dad trying to tell her (as a matter of fact) "yes, and you were worse when you were younger" only to be snapped by vulgarities.
I know it sounds irritating especially early in the morning, but surely she can't blame when the baby refuses to listen to me or anyone who tried to coax her. Deep inside, it makes me feel that my Aricia is not welcomed in the house.And it was because of her, dad got the verbal abuse for nothing. So what?! I shall not bring her up anymore lor..... At that point, I just feel like walking out of the house. I felt so horrible, all coagulated from the earlier episode in the coffeeshop.


No comments: