Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Talks too much

I don't understand Ms Chan. First, at the Teacher's - Parent meeting last year, she said Athena is very quiet in class; don't talk much. Then today, she complaint to me that Athena has been talking alot now. She says one sentence; Athena says more than one sentence and then she just yak yak & yak. When I asked her what was she talking about. "oh... everything under the sun." "Isn't that good? She's interacting?" But somehow I got the drift that she talked too much by interrupting/irritating her. So.. no choice infront of the teacher have to bedek bedek "Athena, next time don't talk too much and interrupt Ms Chan. Listen to what Ms Chan says in class, ok?" No response! But deep down inside, I'm happy... (crazy mother) that I didn't pick the wrong baby home.

No comments: