Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day 2

Went for BodyCombat conducted by Suhaimi in the morning. Not as bad as what I expected from myself, the body aches from yesterday's workout didn't feel painful when I'm on the move. I always had problem doing the jumpkick - like one retarded co-ordination like that. Not to mention now that I'm laden with fats all over my body, fats were wobbling about, jump but can't kick or kick but can't jump. Although I still see many toned and slim women inside; I was happy to see 2 women fatter than I am and even worse than me doing the punches. Yee ha!
Went hopping on equipments and this time round, I figured how to use the abdominal crunch equipment.

I had some time before I left the place, so spoke to a Personal Trainer about their package. Well, first had to do a Fat Analyzer test. I told him it's a waste of time coz I'm overtly obese. Results: Fats are everywhere. He explained I gotta cut down here and there, like as if I do not know. And I gotta lose 6kg, and if I go for 3X PT sessions per week, in 6 months time I should be down to 6-12kg. 6 months? I'm hoping to lose 3kg in a month!

And so, I signed up for some sessions and I shall see how - if I've slimmed down all my problem areas. If not..... I think I should go for lipo and then work out from there.
Wish me luck.

No comments: