Saturday, February 3, 2007

The nut case uncle, the siao charbor, the fat ah-soh and the sleepy gal

Met Richard today with Dolly and sister, but stupid sister said 'cannot, gotta work.' Anyway, it would be more fun without her anyway. Haha! And at last minute, Athena was crying for me when she saw me all dressed up ready to go out. Ai yah.... I thought it would be a perfect time for me to get that haircut before CNY before meeting them, end up..dragging one kid along. No more haircut but a heavier bag filled with her colouring books and marker -to entertain her while we talked.

Since we were early, I brought her out to fill out her stomach at Sakae Sushi, just incase we go for something that she don't like + dunno what time we'll eat. Plus I was hungry since last night!

We had our lunch at a Thai Restaurant & chatted; laughed over topics. With the loudest laugh from Dolly (that siao charbor). Dolly and I haven't met before although Richard did give me her contact number months before (I just didn't have the time, by the time I remembered something crop up.) It didn't matter coz' we blended it very well, and I can hide my hatred for her very well too! Can you imagine she's a mother of 3 boys and she's so thin?!?!? Argh! I hate her!
Hee...
Anyway, it's a real pity that Irene couldn't make it. Otherwise it would be nice to meet up with her.
Athena was colouring her Cinderella book slowly and having fun. She was bored coz' she thought I'd be walking and walking. But at least the book kept her quiet + the tictac (must trick her to eat noodles with tictac)

Here's one for the group outside McDonalds:
Richard carrying Athena, the.. "oh my goash. I wear black still look fat!" me. Behind us is Jino, Dolly's husband and Dolly herself. Very thin and pretty hor??
Dolly and Jino had to leave first so I brought Richard along to Millenia Walk (as I promised Athena to bring her to Candy Empire) Bought some snacks, not so much this time, and the sleepy gal is happy. I feel like I've brought out 2 kids when the 2 of them were walking and eating the biscuits.
I had to leave soon too, coz' Athena needs the rest. Would have loved to entertain Richard before Dolly comes back for him again in the night, but with a gal around... difficult!
Anyway, one last photo for the day. We're meeting again tomorrow, so it's goodbye kiss for today.(Athena warmed up finally!)

Athena & Richard in hotel
Athena likes this dress so much, seen too much on photos recently
*ps. we refer Richard as nutcase uncle, coz' Athena remembered all the nuts (acorns) in his big garden

No comments: