Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sticking to mom / Athena's naughty girl / Photos

For the past 2 days, Aricia gets so happy the moment I step into the house in mid day. Then she wants me to carry her while she naps; the moment I put her down she'll start scolding me and look at me "why did you put me down mummy??" (Well, if you think how did I update my blog in the daytime- used one hand lor)
When I asked KZ if Aricia wanted her to carry her in the morning to take her nap. "No.. she'll just lie down there and keep quiet. Then I can do housework. But she see mum come home very happy.. At night she don't want me to carry her, just turn on my bed and sleep."
Sigh.... she just wants to stick to me.


You must be thinking why is Aricia sleeping in my helper's room. We thought since we had the little one, it's the little one who demands attention from us.. but the truth is - the older girl whines for us. When she sleeps, she now has this habit of whining and asking us to sleep next to her until she falls asleep (coz' apparently scared - timid girl everything also scared. Ants also scared!)So, what happens is when we try to make Athena sleep; she always end up playing on her bed. It frustrates us and either of us will walk out of the room. Then she started whining louder and cry.. Aricia being the light sleeper gets aroused from her sleep and starts crying. Then Aricia wants to be carried.... so instead of 2 person (1 having to pacify the big one and another to pacify the younger one) doing stupid jobs, we'd rather Aricia sleep in KZ's room first and when the big one is fast asleep in her dreamland; then Aricia will be brought back to her room. Very troublesome huh? I wonder how long this is going to take?? As it is, I don't have time in the daytime now, in the night Athena don't give me a break. Then end up I have to stay past midnight to do my own things - I'm not sleeping much!

Dropped by mom's place in the late afternoon before picking Athena up from school. And these are the photos I took of Aricia and Ignatius. Ignatius didn't know what was going on, Aricia kept looking at my mobile phone and kept smiling. (I told you she's always smiling right?) Then she was looking at her di-di and went to touch him.. it was a very sweet sight to see 2 babies looking at one another.

No comments: