Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Comparison chart

Brought Aricia for her jab today as well as to do her assessments. Umm... quite okay, just that Dr Tan used the 6-10 months checklist (as it didn't coincide with the present 6-in-1 vaccination). So some things is understandable that she can't do it now.
Her growth is still small. A small petite baby (but nasty temper) as compared to her sister.

This is the comparison chart I did for the two of them. You have to click the picture to bring you to another window to view it. I can't seem to enlarge it.


Athena skipped school also, since I'm bringing Aricia to the PD thought I might as well bring her in as well. Athena to date, weighs 20kg. That king kong baby.. nobody would believe that she was a small baby at birth. Dr Tan also didn't believe her age.

I have been wanting to do the Pneumoccocal vaccine for a long time but never got the chance to bring her to see PD. Asked Dr Tan and she did vaccination for both my girls. Aricia was the pitiful one, she had two jabs in each thigh. And she cried but then stopped. As for Athena, she has always been our Xena. She didn't cry but let out a "errr" when the needle was poked into her fat thigh.
And the bills came out to $416.50 for the two of them. $$ gone just like that. poof.... Am considering if I should give them the chicken pox vaccination or should I just it be natural - they should be out (just like the old folks always say)

No comments: