Sunday, February 25, 2007

Aricia

Aricia is keeping me up to my toes everyday, even when she's fast asleep - I'll wake up startled thinking that she's woken up and run to her cot.... false alarm.

I get people, strangers telling me Aricia is cute. Some who have seen Athena as a baby will comment that her little sister is prettier. I don't know - that's left to be seen in the future. Actually, pretty or not pretty ; personality counts. As it is, Aricia has got a nastier temper as compared to her elder sister who will endearingly say yes to everything you do.
But that's what life is meant to be, we get challenges from our day to day activities. I'm challenged to take care of two different gals, with their own character / personality. And I love them just as they are.

Now..... didn't I say that children are a joy........*frowning*

Photos taken the last few days. Did I mention that Aricia is greedy, she'll eat and then turn to look at you asking you for more.

Eyeing on Kueh Bangkit

Propping her up; only to have her sliding off deliberately


The forgotten highchair that was stowed away 4 years ago.
Eating the table

KZ was playing with her hair and did this - 3 coconut trees.
She looks cute in these pictures, with her 'everytime smiling' looks and curls that makes the hair look funny


No comments: