Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How to fight?

Last night I taught Aricia how to fight with her di-di. Yup! Great mom at her deed again!!

" Aricia, first you fight with your hands (brings both hands and do punching action) * she smiles*. Then you kick with your legs (motion kicking) * she laughs *.
Then you scream ahhh..............
If di-di fights back, and you're losing. Use girls' most powerful tool - you scratch with your nails.
Then if you're going to lose the fight, you'd better run."

Yay! KC girls RULES!

I wonder if she really understood me... coz' I swear this morning as I got up, I heard her practising her vocal chords. She was lying on her back and playing then she went "a..a...ah..ah..ahh...ahh....ahhhh.....ahhhh........ahhhhh.......ahhhhh.........ahhhhh........
she's learning how to scream.
Oh you mean she was vocalising? Stupid mom!

No comments: