The other time (when I made pasta sauce) I just sealed up the bag and I spent another day cutting up the bag, rebag and re-vacumn seal. Somehow I didn’t take note the number of bags I initially sealed, months later I found one pack dropped in between the meats there’s freeze burn on it 🤣. So yah still struggling to find ways to vacumn seal or I can simple just use ziploc bags and …maybe another struggle somehow …coz I’m quite dumb doing all these 😬.
But I love how neat the blocks look when I did the soupe a l'oignon gratinée so used the molds. Just giving myself additional work only 😬. I couldn’t wait to see how the packing will turn out, will it be as messy as before?
I can only pack one mold, the pasta sauce in the bottom mold (in the freezer) wasn’t frozen at all.
Didn’t melt as fast as before coz the weather is cooling today 🌧️ + only one mistake made as I put in the smaller bag. It was dirty at the top of the bag. Once I knew which bag to use, the bigger 25cm x 20cm bag, packing was easy and fast. A teeny weeny bit of water was sucked into the machine 🤭. Double vacuumed them.
So now knowing how forgetful I am with items in the fridge and freezer, I need to figure out how to bag all into one bag/box to organize in the freezer. Need to do a stock-take on the fridge door also.
Doing myself, the forgetful person, a favour by labelling on the bags
Aw…. tomato stain !! Tried with sodium percarbonate and didn’t manage to clean off. The second attempt (this pic) with baking soda + liquid detergent did remove a little.
Soaked these 3x in total. The last with baking soda and vinegar.
Still have one more tray in the fridge. Sigh…. the cleaning.





No comments:
Post a Comment