Wednesday, July 26, 2023

On This Day - (26th July) #Reminders from FB#

26th July 2021

The contractual agreement that is one sided.

To che-che's whims n fancies.

But then they swooped toys between them prior, lil' one's Duffy is on che-che's bed, che-che claimed the small giraffe toy ehh...where did it go?) was hers not lil' one and what else?!

#checheisthebigboss#



Footnote written in 2022 : 

"with new terms whenever Athena feels like it."

🤣🤣🤣

Such a bully!



26th July 2021


As long as you don't nip off my flowers can

J. I'm watching 👀 you birdy.




26th July 2014

A gift for daddy..






26th July 2014

She bugged che-che to buy her a present 2 months in advance. And she chose a loom set. (Huh? Hv the kit already..)

She slowly picked up looming. Put one rubber band, talk 5 sentences, loop one time, talk again, loop the other side, talk I-lost-count-number-of-sentences.

Finish one, show off and talk again. Haiz! At the rate she's going she talks more than she looms. My eyeballs just roll when she goes about doing that.

Her first loom after xxx minutes. Oops! My eyeballs dropped from eye socket liao!





26th July 2013

Bumped into Che-Che's good friend's mom in the morning. Asked if her dau is looking forward to tmrw's NE Show. Her reply is "no, but it seems like she's looking forward to snacking there." Haha! My girl also made me buy snacks, looks like a few of them are buying to share. Hmm.... Things they'll do together.




26th July 2013


Y do kids like to take off their shoes or slippers while eating? I had always thought it was only my girls bad habit. Now I realized majority of kids do that



26th July 2010 

Bakes

Opera slice cake class on 25th July. Time away from the kids.



Chef dismantling my cake, which was a little hard coz' my one is very tall (if only I'm tall too!). Packed and ... can't wait to show it to the kids. Just nice, today's 25th - can celebrate che-che turning 7 yrs 8 mths ( we haven't done this for quite some time already).



My uneven and superbly thick cake - coz' I'm so greedy

I put alot of buttercreaM and chocolate ganache.

Hahaha! Actually I'm still not that good in coating buttercream.

My cake tak balance - got white got brown. Haha!



Apparently the cake was slanted during the transportation home. Sigh…... otherwise the cake is shiok-li-cious!!

(greedy lor! put so much ganache until can slip - hahaha! Actually put on carseat so slanted lah!)





26th July 2010

22nd July 2010’s lunch 


No comments: