Sunday, July 30, 2023

On This Day - (30th July) #Reminders from FB#

30th July 2021

The big 无聊 girl is so free coz school hasn't started for her yet!

#sofreetokeepirritatingherlittlesister#



Said she drew this on lil' one's whiteboard coz copied the one lil' one did long time ago



Took me a long time to find back this post 



30th July 2021 

Athena Ting asked me before how long it'll take to walk from one end to another of Central Park. Gave her an estimate (based on my walking speed last time) coz I never walked all the way to the end, she can find it out herself next time.

Maybe with her longer legs she'll walk much faster than I did and also coz I like to #tHia] take pictures last time K.

I do rmbr well tho I went out with a CSS,Christine, to meet her friend, who has an apartment facing Central Park. Lovely view of the park from his house. Told myself I'd love to own an apartment there one day.

And it was that same flight where she n I fell asleep in the front row while watching The Scarlet Pimpernel (to the Broadway cast, I'm terribly sorry) as we were both jet-lagged.


Footnote written in 2023 : 

And she’s getting ready to go over now



30th July 2017

I saw a building and commented to lil' one. "They couldn't think of any name to name the building." She looked ahead and read out "EFG" and laughed.



30th July 2017


Che-che's $19 wagyu burger (without vegetables), add cheese $1 and add bacon $4. Basically I'm paying $19 for the beef patty; bun and potato chips!!

Total: $24 😮


Chilli crab!! I dunno if this oddly timed meal is going to be our dinner or what....actually already cooked rice at home. I guess will wait for che-che, let her have her dinner here.

Lil' one stealing my food!!


My chilli crab spaghetti



She ate some of my spaghetti and says this is better than the one from Coffee Club



Looks like I’m the one eating kids meal

赚到咯! just coz she refuses to stay at home alone, I gotta drag her out.

Off to the Asian Civilisation Museum just coz we’re there … 
Waiting for che-che for some band thingy to be over


30th July 2013

Where was I when I was in Sec 1 after school? Home!

I was so guai to bus home everyday even tho' I was a latchkey child.

Now I see Sec 1 boys n girls hanging in Macs.

Nothing to 大惊小怪 if u see the "blue girls" sitting amongst the "termites". But they're Sec 1 leh! In my time, you'd only see girls 'buoh-ing n giggling at boys' in Sec 3.

Oh my oh my! Kids mature really fast now.

Makes me fear if my girl will be like that. I need a ROPE!!! Hahaha!



30th July 2012

Mee hoon kueh


30th July 2011

Aricia's goodie bag for the party she missed last

Sunday. Nice of friend to keep hers and gave it to her on Thursday.




No comments: