Saturday, July 15, 2023

On This Day - (15th July) #Reminders from FB#

15th July 2022

Lil' one is here with us mentally

Just COZ ...




15th July 2022

Started reading about 2 weeks ago, got me going until I had things to do and needed to prioritise so I'll do my reading later.

I went back to revising my Japanese a few months back, and stopped coz I've more important things to dO.

I never got to start learning a new language - German since CB. So when can I start?

The only thing I managed was i had a little more practices and played the electone a little better esp those killer G5-3 pieces coz Aunty's level is not that high 🤣 . definitely still room for improvements.

Sigh….... when can have the free time to really do what I want?



15th July 2017


A game of badminton with daddy


Making faces at daddy when she won. Then complained when she lost. Haha!


Wow! I didn't know I managed to get this shot of the lil' Tigger



15th July 2016

Fridays are "打战” day. Always need to pack dinner for the lil' one. She comes back home later in the night with three bags (ballet, foodbag, tuition).

I gotta carry her heavy schoolbag home! I also 打战



15th July 2011

SCIENCE LESSON - Mealworms experiment Since the last time I posted on this experiment, they've moulted twice. I think I know which one is it today, the outer covering is lighter in colouring.

This is pic of the exoskeleton.

Losing patience over these disgusting mealworms.

Can't wait for them to pupate, which I think will take a long time.


SCIENCE LESSON : Plants

White flowers put in coloured water. We did this in school decades ago before but not my girls. Two colours coz didn't hv enuf bottles. One red and the other purple (which looks like blue)


SCIENCE LESSON: Plants

'continuation from the prior uploaded pic :

Barely 2 hours later, the excited girls ran into the room to tell me that one of the flower has turned pink. Lil' girl said "it's like frangipani"



15th July 2011

Wow! SQ hired a JFSS who's Caucasian and she speaks well. Saw a few girls (in training) with their heavily made- up face. Blue eyeshadow. Bright red lipstick, bright red nail polish. Bun tied so tightly that

eyes become smaller. 想当年.



15th July 2011


Camping scene every Fridays:

Lil' girl doing her school homework after her lunch.

After this, she'll sleep in the car until I drive in to pick up Che-Che.





No comments: