Tuesday, July 4, 2023

On This Day - (4th July) #Reminders from FB#

4th July 2022

You think she's ready? That I can let her go on solo?

She made me sit behind her (w, I tried to keep quiet unless I need to highlight things to her.

First time she's driving herself to school.



4th July 2021


No SSO concerts, no musicals and I'm feeling bleh..

No amount of watching musicals on YouTube, no amount of listening to albums can replace being in the concert hall.

Gimme back my concerts!!


4th July 2019

First day of school and went flower shopping with che-che. She picked the flowers she wanted, nice choice of flowers n colours.


Felt a little happier after seeing them on my dining table n coffee table.

Tulips are dying (petals thinning) but for some reason they're not that floppy. I put wiring on some tulips n geberas on the first day to try out and did a comparison between the two. Even so, the non-wired ones are doing better than my previous batch of tulips.


4th July 2016

Trip to bazaar











4th July 2013

Saw this at Sakae Sushi. Cute!


かわいい!


4th July 2012


Pray for good weather tomorrow. So that our girls will enjoy their camp.


No comments: