Friday, July 21, 2023

On This Day - (21st July) #Reminders from FB#

21st July 2022

Oh my! I didn't know that i have to go down to Service Ctr to replace Casio G-shock battery.

Needed to change her broken strap (dunno how this girl use her watch), and then the moment the guy opened the watch (assumingly to take out the strap)

  1. my battery died when I only changed it a month or so ago before her SA1
  2. rubber thing is a little crooked. Apparently the guy at the watch shop didn't do a good job in capping back the backing

So it's an important lesson learnt.

Next time just make her bring an alarm clock with her, only need AAA battery . Anyway, she'll be happy if her watch spoil lah, she wants to buy another colour BUT coz mummy says why need so many watches just use until spoil then change #stingymom#



21st July 2016


The joke is on the lil' one.

She wet her bed at 3-4am this morning. And so I asked her in the afternoon why did she wet her bed.

Her reply was "I heard the thunder and I ...

"And it rained on your bed before it rained outside?'

🌧️ 💧 💧 💧 

Must remind her not to rain on her bed again tonight.



21st July 2014


Only the ill' one wore costume to school. The older one wore a blue n white costume. Hee!




21st July 2012

Yay! Another unsupervised class with mei-mei. First was Shichida on Thursday then it's Yamaha today.

But it means bad news for che-che. Eyes on her doing her work; cannot slack.




21st July 2011


Goodies - kueh lapis, kueh salat, mini rice dumpling



Packed up for kids instead of eating it there coz I reckon they'll hv 24 other food. In a little bucket style container.


Little nonya with nonya goodies for her friends


Racial Harmony Day - My little nonya





No comments: