Thursday, July 27, 2023

On This Day - (27th July) #Reminders from FB#

27th July 2022

Me: Meimei come here (point to her bed)

She: why?

Me: come here…..massage

She: yay  👏 (coz I've given her some short breaks between studying n helped massage her back - scoliosis n jutting tailbone causing her pain n discomfort - many times before so she's happy.

Thinking it'll be the same.)

She: walks to the bed

Me: [immediately plonk myself down] massage me!

She : hey... (pouts) massage me..

Me: you said yay to me means i take it that you're happy to massage my back for me 😉 . Yay!

#lostcountofthenumberoftimesteasingher#



27th July 2019


A question to all Catholic friends.

Why do St Sebastian altarpieces always kena arrowed one? I've seen a couple before and this was taken in Salzburg.

TIA



27th July 2017

What kind of police vehicle is this?



27th July 2017

人长得不错、穿着也很端正

可是没礼貌!

I saw a guy with office wear carrying box of wine and another bag in his other hand. I was on the opposite side of the door, there was eye contact. I walked up quickly towards the door, and opened the door for him and let him through before I did. Not even a word of thanks or smile. What the ?? Even my girls, who are much younger than him, knows how to thank people graciously.



27th July 2013


I prayed for good weather not rain leh!

Hope it clears up before the show.



27th July 2013


Just passed by on our way to Orchard. Hey! We got a preview too!



27th July 2013


My big baby. Enjoy yourself!


27th July 2012 

It's always so nice to tease my lil' one. She peeled her nose skin n it bled, my remedy to stop the bleeding is to : 1)lie down with tissue 2) keep quiet (finally some peace!!) 3) raise one hand up 4) raise 2 legs up

Heehee! Evil mummy!!

Footnote written in 2022 :

and she believed / trusted me. 🤣

Why am I such a bad mummy? 😬


No comments: