Monday, July 10, 2023

On This Day - (10th July) #Reminders from FB#

10th July 2021

Things that make me happy 😆 

New books arrived + one of che-che's book

That's it. Suppose to be doing things on the laptop but that can wait. Lemme play the 🎹 first.




10th July 2021


Weeks later when they've grown up a bit I took out 5 stalks of lavender from che-che's pot


and re-pot this. Gifting this to lil' one's tutor. The kind lady who gifted me a syngonium for Mother's Day.


She's really good with her fingers. She has experimented with my "going to discard click n grow basil n mint pods coz looks like dying soon" and revived them. They're doing so well under her tender loving care.

I'm not that creative enough to know how to make the pot nice so umm…..... it's a plain pot for her 😂 Hope she likes it.


What's left in che-che's pot



10th July 2015

Phew! Finally time to sit down and have my lunch.

难得. I don't have to leave midway while mei-mei is dancing to pick che-che up from school n then back to PP today - plus point. Which always leave me with neither-here-nor-there timing. Can grocery shop slowly today.

Minus point - I need to hang myself around here till che-che's dismissed from VJC at 8.30pm.



10th July 2014


Serious?!?!? She can still wear this 5 years later?!


10th July 2012


今天才终于做这些 suppose to be 云吞 but wrapped in

水饺 style。现在等两只豚鼠来批评。



10th July 2010

*tagged in MMI Katong FB*



No comments: