Thursday, July 20, 2023

On This Day - (20th July) #Reminders from FB#

20th July 2021

Short lived happiness when instructor Dawn messaged us yesterday that class would resume.

Then today, new regulations.

Revoke the KTV licences, throw all the humsup men together n they can hug each other (with no medical attention given to them), to that boyfriend who sponsored his "girlfriend" over (tho she may not be the #1 source), I hope u know she's not faithful to u... or perhaps you're her pimp?

Torlong can everyone just do your part?!

Complacency gets u nowhere.




20th July 2021

Last Tuesday lil' one told her tutor

〞我下个星期一会去打针,星期二会生病,不可以有补习。🤣

The know how to siam (dialect) aka evade Queen

lioked with tutor that she h.

Let her rest today, just mild fever at 4am. Thank goodness it's PH today.

Lil' one told me a lot of absentees yesterday, and it's a valid reason to miss school after her jab in the morning. I really didn't know until I checked with another tutor. (g) #howwouldiknow#

#我的小算命师#

Anyway, it's expected lah! Everyone gets the same after reaction. I just need to be extra careful with her everytime she has fever.



20th July 2018


Hairstylist partition her hair bit by bit, said her hand tired. Haha! She hasn't seen the even thicker Che-che's hair. Which reminds me Youli Song last time still want to re-tie her bun for her.




20th July 2014

OMG! So funny!



20th July 2013


Can't wait for their 🎵 exam to be over. Wish them luck!



20th July 2013


Nice jazzy beat. Too noisy in the mall, if not I can imagine myself sitting in a hotel lounge sipping wine and enjoying the lovely music



20th July 2012


Y iam here? So near Che-che's school but taking forever. argh!



20th July 2011


Chat bet KZ & Ari.

KZ: wat do U 1? AuntyZet buy 44.

Lil'1: I like anything u gimme (pause) to be cont'd >>


Lil'1 : eh! Aunty Zet, u bd 1st. My bd in Sep, u in August.

KZ: what r u buying 4 me?


Lil' girl: I'm going to 放屁 (pass flatulence) in a bottle n give u. U see d bottle eh so pretty; so nice. U open it n smell n then n then u faint.

ROFL!! Can't believe she actually said that!




No comments: