Tuesday, July 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th July) #Reminders from FB#

11th Jul 2021

Guess who? One of the girls has 38 points, the other 40 points



11th July 2019

I swear all these chinese people ah. ....english super good! Gonna land people in trouble one day.

Swear that postman was giving me a funny look and he had it this side up. Bloody hell I ordered a small slimming machine not damn vibrator. And such huge packaging some more!! He must be thinking "Wah seh. Big vibrator. 0.72kg."

Have a good laugh on me everybody. 🤣 

ah! it's that fat bubble wrap. So fat that I can use it in the pool for lil' one

#HappyThursday# #fewmorehourstofriyay#



11th July 2019

Can't wait to see what lil' one is cooking tomorrow.

But she says she will eat it coz it won't be nice if I eat it 6hrs+ later and she dare not use mobile phone in school to take a picture for me. 😌

#checheusedtocookmyluncheverythursdays# #immoreexcitedthanher#



11th July 2014

#14 - her funny looking birds. Oh well, much better than before when I tried asking her to draw a bird - it looked like poop. Haha!




No comments: