Sunday, July 23, 2023

On This Day - (23rd July) #Reminders from FB#

23rd July 2021

Feeling a little better today.

Thank you flowers for lifting up my mood.



My view as I do stuffs on the laptop.




23rd July 2016

Since suture was relatively fresh yesterday, just left the antibiotic on. This morning applied antibiotic, second application in the afternoon will try this eo on top of antibiotic. Hopes scar reduces and make look

美美



23rd July 2013

Their reward for getting all the scoldings from me.




23rd July 2011

I'm amazed. Told girls that l'I let them nap for an hr, they get up at 5pm n start doing work. Mei-mei got up b4 5pm herself n came to bug a tired me. I told her "sleep till 5.30pm." she woke up and then she automatically sat down n did her work. Che-Che? Still snoring.. N difficult to wake her up.



23rd July 2011 


Cheap thrill for the girls. Like that also so fun?!




23rd July 2011 

Swimming lessons 


23rd July 2010

Buay tahan my lil' girl. Still harping over that "Cow" which her friends had except her. Explained to her Tchr Stella would do with her on Monday, she ok awhile then start crying again. Asked me to do with her first…. sigh.....



23rd July 2008

The elder Princess Athena is 5 this year. A rather easy going girl who has no direction in life "I dunno" is her favourite phrase.

The younger Princess Aricia is 1 this year. A rather fiesty girl who knows what she wants, and she bites to get it.


*added these photos to the album - The Two Princesses 2007





Footnote written in 2016 :

Last time she would let me doll her up.

Now? It's "you better don't TOUCH ME AT ALL!!"









No comments: