Saturday, July 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th July) #Reminders from FB#

29th July 2013

The girls asked me "so what is tchr P going to teach us today? Grade 2 and 4 pieces?"

I don't think so n don't believe in only practicing exam pieces. She'll let them play other books first for sure.


Footnote written in 2023 :

Apparently she only wants to teach them just to pass their exams 😓. So when they were in the higher grades, the girls lost interest in piano. When che-che was in Sec 4, I continued her lessons coz lil’ one was still having her lessons. I didn’t want her to lose the momentum if we had stopped the lessons for more than half year. I asked tchr P to just teach her from other music books we have at home, so it can also be a form of relaxation in her tense O’level year. Her reply was “no, that one she can play herself” 🙄. For that year, they both received scoldings all the time from her coz made mistakes in playing. Of course lah! School was so busy, no time to practice at all. 



29th July 2013


Lil' one would often tell us abt this classmate of hers who would tell her she's doing P3 to P6 work. I don't believe her and said "I don't think so. How can she do P6 work?" Must be a girl boasting right?

I thought I was evil enough to suggest "I photocopy Che-Che's work for her to do." But then my Che-Che said "so hard u sure she can do? I photocopy P5 for …... No! I photocopy my Maths Olympiad for her to do. See she can do or not!"

Hmm…got evil mother sure got evil daughter. Haha!



29th July 2012


My big baby



Lil’ one 


29th July 2011

Today's 7th day, supposedly FIL will be back. Or was it early this morning?

I thought can talk to him. Mom say must keep quiet; cannot turn on light - will be frightened. But my girls super noisy now as we just got back home. Hubby not in SIN, so cant see him for the last time?? Wah lau eh...ask the girls to keep quiet, they more noisy then Aricia kept asking "why? Why? Why?" Father, ur welcome to come back.


No comments: