14th July 2024
Since it's free, why not? But auntie is going to orh orh already. 😴
14th July 2024
Do not be deceived. We came up with 2 bags (20" and 24") Haha! How can one go Japan with only one luggage? Now 2 of us still easy, end of year 4 of us.
Someone said must travel with empty bag for shopping 😁 in Japan. I'm only interested in bringing back the bidet 🤣
14th July 2024
So cute!
14th July 2024
The reason why she tagged along. I wanted to come alone n booked ticket for self, heard I'm coming and ….#shepayherself#
#icannotshakeheroffleh#
If I had known she's coming here today, should have tompang-ed crew bus 😂. Wah...I squeeze in the public bus from hotel to here like you see those office workers squeeze in train.
14th July 2024
🥵 When this is what I'm looking forward to 😂
14th July 2023
Horrible past. No more war
The clock stopped. Boom 💥 ! What happened? What happened to me?
Things looked so different around me, where are my family and friends?
11.02am the time the 2nd atomic bomb was dropped in 🇯🇵
14th July 2023
Hor chiak pics
Shoyu - she's not really a fan of shoyu but she changed her mind, particularly this.
不超肥才怪!
#mustrestartketo#
#thenstopiftravelagain#
#mybrosaidinjestucanforgetaboutgoingketo# 😂
Her 2nd ice cream for the day!
My dinner which I can indulge in for now.
Airline needs to weigh me now.
#oversizedpax#
14th July 2023
Somebody shops for rubbish cute stuffs but these make me happy! My music books!! 😂
14th July 2019
Reminiscing the big girl as a cute little girl.
14th July 2019
Haven't baked this in years!
Breakfast and snack for school is done.




















No comments:
Post a Comment