Tuesday, July 18, 2023

On This Day - (18th July) #Reminders from FB#

18th July 2021

"In view of the updated Calibrated Easing of SMM for sports and physical exercise dated 17 Jul 2021, we will be suspending our classes from 19 Jul - 8 Aug

2021."

All the chee kor peks lah! U happy happy make whole Singapore not happy.



18th July 2021


Something new i learnt. I was about to scold who keep wetting the leaves 😬

"You won't see a flood of water being released, just a droplet or two on the tips. This will fall off or evaporate, and you won't see it happen again until conditions are once again right."

Does this mean the condition is not suitable in the toilet? Should I bring it out for a day to ☀️ tan? Or perhaps put under the disco (grow) lights?





18th July 2017

Wilma Cheng, teach Fitz n Leia do this



18th July 2015
*friend Richard tagged me for this post*


18th July 2014

It's a sad news to wake up to.

RIP to all onboard.

At the same time, my prayers for my flying ex-colleagues to be kept safe.



18th July 2013


Waiting for 9.59pm. Missed so many of their concerts coz of my timing or didnt know abt it until last minute.

So, now well-informed I'm getting ready.



18th July 2013


Apart from the size that differentiates the different primary level kids, u can tell them apart today.

Doesn't apply to all tho)

Lower pri - very keen to don traditional costume

Mid pri - some wear; some shy

Upper pri - "I'm crazy if I'm seen in one. " They start to roll their eyes n say "what's so nice abt this??"

They forgot they used to be vy enthusiastic abt it.



18th July 2013


Cutie nonya.

(Ah doh! Still can wear the same kebaya 2 yrs later?!?!)



18th July 2013

She lost one kerosang!!!!! Argh!!!!

And true to what I thought so, older girl said majority of the girls wore sarong kebaya.



18th July 2012


Arrrr! Mei-mei's Chanel die die already. Days ago, I noticed it wasn't drinking any water but was eating.

Seems tired all the time coz normally I'd see a small lil nose sticking out of the cage when l'm near. I force-fed it with water n then noticed it had the same skin problem as Gucci used to hv, put medication for Chanel. Every now n then feed water.

Today, force feed water n walked away. Half an hr later, wants to clean cage n put medication I noticed its not breathing anymore.

Wonder how mei-mei's reaction would be.

It's too soon, Chanel was such a cute lil hamster.





No comments: