Monday, July 3, 2023

On This Day - (3rd July) #Reminders from FB#

3rd July 2017

I laughed at this part "吃兔兔”. Bernard Chee, I rmbr you were munching on rabbit meat (saying it tastes just like chicken) on our team layover somewhere in China and I was so groused over the fact that you ate rabbit meat and I did say I was born in the Year of the 🐰 

But I never #4* until like that hor! Hahaha 😝 



3rd July 2014


#12 - Let's get fruity




#11 - a pictorial cube



#13 - Love the rainbow and butterfly




3rd July 2011


I remembered I had my US iPhone n contacts were there.. Guess what?! I hvnt been using it n my contact lists were blank. !?!?! Tried to sync last night with my lappie, it took so bloody long to sync. One hour still "backing up. Sync step 1 of 4". Unsync. Last resort, will check my old backup in my Nokia phone. 讨厌! Next time must backup in paper.



No comments: