Monday, July 17, 2023

On This Day - (17th July) #Reminders from FB#

17th July 2021

I should answer this on behalf of che-che

Mama Mia 🏖️

She would always re-play what she had recorded.

That usual place where she will sit - the armrest - and then she'll start singing  🎤.If it so happened there was a replay on cable, she'll run out from her room and sit herself down at the armrest and sing again.

#Wegetsosickofthesongs# #weweresogladwhenwecoulddeleteherrecording#



17th July 2019

Goodbye ice cream maker, you've only worked 4 or 5 times in your short life.

Now thinking if I should buy it again.

#rip#


17th July 2017

Fed up! Been a faithful Epson user since and this is the first time I'm encountering this. Mind you, I haven't been printing much with this printer. If I were to compare with the previous printers that survived all my flashcards printing, this printer has been given the TLC treatment.

Does this mean that products are getting lousier?



17th July 2015

Seriously? This kind of book can make it to the shelves? Do they ever vet through?

Huge appetite man!




17th July 2014

#15 - She told teacher her fav fruit juice is apple juice from Swensens. She even drew the same cup as Swensens use.


17th July 2013

Lil' one can't wait for tmrw (I mean today). She's going to try out at the ballet school. She's so excited, kept saying she has to buy the costume, she's going to ask her new friends how much is the costume etc...

The teacher n guy gasped when they heard what I said "3 years!! N u didn't let her try till now? ... But she's one persistent girl".

Makes me like a bad mummy.



17th July 2013

She looks so cute!! I hope my chorlor girl will walk and sit with poise after learning ballet


Footnote written in 2016 : Still chor-lor. Likes to sit with one leg on chair - kopitiam style. Haiz!




17th July 2013

Cham liao! Is there a Rent-a-shower or rent-a-bed facility around the East? Shower for lil' one; bed for me to collapse in exhaustion. my taxi-ah-lao lifestyle is back.

Tchr wants to give her 1-1 on Tuesdays so she can catch up with the rest of the class. Can't go back home from Mon to Wed.

Positive note: tchr said she was so happy and smiling all the time. Tried but can't catch up.

Well, as long as she's happy....



17th July 2013


Don't understand y some idiots open car door macam like their door made of gold, need so much strength to open. Literally slam into my car door.

Woman some more! Idiot!







No comments: