Monday, July 3, 2023

Recommendations

Not earning any commission for this but sharing this range of plant-based items. 

It started with at least 2 years back I tried the window cleaner. It keeps my mirrors and windows sparkly clean and I simply love the smell. And what surprised me was it works so much better than the other brands’ chemically laden window cleaners.

This year I came across their (1) all-purpose cleaner (2) handwash (3) bathroom cleaner + shower spray

(1) this is a “let’s try this. Looks interesting” and I’m sold into buying more 🤭. I have varying spray DIY bottles of castille soap + EO for the house so why did I buy this? Maybe it’s an aunty thingy? 

Verdict : used both lavender and grapefruit. Prefer lavender smell. If only they have refill packs

(2) decided to try both lemon mint and green tea + aloe foaming handwash. The latter is the winner in terms of smell, I like lemon but I love anything with green tea fragrance. When we changed the kitchen sink, I decided to get a handwash gel to put in the dispenser. I got Sea Minerals which has rosemary + bergamot + lime inside. I’m not regretting anything at all! 

Saw the sponsored ad in FB about their sale and took the opportunity to stock up $100+ worth of products. 


Freebies

(3) I bought the bathroom cleaner and shower spray about a month back


but haven’t used it yet. I still have 2 more bottles of the Japanese brand 🍋 smell cleaner. Did I mention that I simply love Japanese cleaning products!! I don’t know why. Just an old aunty prefer to stand in the cleaning aisle than the food aisle.  

Why I decided to try this shower spray?
I’ve always preferred to have a clean glass but it’s not easy to keep going to the toilet after my family members shower. Worst than “toilets checked!” in the aircraft. So the glass tend to leave behind water marks. 
If only my family members each do their duty to dry the glass after their shower…

What does the spray do?
Method daily shower prevents soap scum and dissolves mildew, hard water stains, and lime stains.

I’ve had many experiments in trying to maintain a clean dry squeaky clean glass. Not forgetting, the natural way of baking soda + vinegar to cough-due-to-inhalation of water repel spray. The water repellent wash and a follow up with a spray and clean glass dry with newspaper saw me holding my breath and running out of the toilet every few seconds. It’s really that horrible! Time consuming too coz I spend more time running out of the toilet than staying inside scrubbing it. 

I will try the shower spray another day. Not sure if I will like this coz you one is suppose to leave the water droplets on the glass. I prefer to have a dry shower screen lah!  Maybe the time when I do it, I’ll do it before I sleep so I wont see it 😜 and hopefully let the magic work overnight.


No comments: