Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Something good

Something good that arises after the Japan hols with che -che. She finally wakes up very early!! 🤣🤣

Her sleep late wake up late (at 12pm or later) since her Summer 2023 term started (29th May) infuriated me. She didn’t have to go to Uni anymore, the module that she’s taking is conducted online and only needed to do HBL thrice. That explains why she was able to find time to travel. 

Since we got back, she’s been awake much earlier than me 😅. 

Tomorrow will be my first Fight-Do after 3 weeks break, I don’t think I’ll have the energy. 
Asked if she wanted to follow me then after that I can bring her to collect her luggage, and she requested leaving house at 8am for Macs breakfast. Oh my! Can I wake up that early? I’m trying to spend some time with her before she flies over for her studies. 

No comments: