Thursday, July 20, 2023

Hmm….

What really happened to her wheels? 

At Hiroshima station she ran to me and stopped me from walking, saying something from the wheel came off. I wasn’t sure what she was talking about and asked her to go back to retrieve it incase any one accidentally kicks it away in the crowded station. 

I stared at the rubber thing and can’t figure out how to put it back coz the plate is missing. Since when? luckily still can drag her bag around lor! But we found it hilarious that it came off and imagined she was chasing after the runaway wheel. No choice, I can’t fix it so will have to do it once we get back home. 

So untimely but had to quickly send it out for repairs as she’ll need her luggage soon, in about 4 weeks 




18th July (Tue)

At the service centre in Tannery Lane, the two strangers infront and behind me were talking. And they shared that they’re using Briggs and Riley luggage which has lifetime warranty. Never heard of it but it sounds interesting. 
The guy behind me casually mentioned maybe covid and no travelling, and now all the luggages are spoilt. Hmm…but since VTL was announced we already flew 7-8x already, I think it would be rough handling that caused her wheels to be damaged not coz it was in the storage for long. 
The lady in front of us has to wait for 4-6weeks 😧, the guy behind us just collected his 2 other luggage’s which had him waiting for 2 mths. He is also using the same brand bag as the lady, only we’re the cheapo Samsonite user. 
Came to us, we only need to wait for a week and we changed all 4 wheels instead of 1. It won’t have the Samsonite cover but who cares. Probably they’ll recycle our other 3 good wheels 🤭 

19th July (Wed)
Received a message in the evening that her bag is ready for collection. yay! Then it’s time to start packing for her 10mths of elopement. 

20th July (Thu)
She followed me in the morning as I left for my Fight-Do class. It was raining heavily when we were leaving Tampines, so I asked her to do the driving. It’ll be easier if there’s no parking lot outside their small office. I can jump off from the car and let her drive elsewhere to wait for me and come back for me later. 





No comments: