Monday, July 31, 2023

On This Day - (31st July) #Reminders from FB#

31st July 2021

Thank you Siam Square Mookata. We really miss your food.

Happy grilling! Happy steamboating! Happy kids!




Footnote written in 2022 :

It's nice but ehh...no.... I think I won't even grill food in my balcony. My neighbours might complain, I have very super complain kings/queens here.



31st July 2020


Nah... let me transport you to my home. My nature-like home. Hove the view from my home. Nice greenery outside, got baby pool view, nice waterfall sound. So peaceful ... listen to the water cascading down…..imagine you're in paradise .... until lil' one starts yakking away in the background. Spoiler!




31st July 2020 

This caught my attention on the way to pick che-che from school yesterday. This is the side view as it wasn't convenient for me to snap the actual view.

Looks like the animal was stretching out it's hands to welcome the sun (yup! That was where the sun was) after all the raining.





31st July 2017

What's going on? It's 2.27pm now and no one is out from school yet?



31st July 2016


Today's competition results.

Yay! Top in Division. Quite surprised coz I felt CCHS was rather powerful plus I also heard 2 squeaks n 1 flat note in our girls' song.

The end of a tiring month, with half day on Saturdays gone. Rest a while before another Saturday morning is taken for some audition.



 

31st July 2013

Now I know y everyone's crazy about Minions.

We only managed to watch it today after their home-based learning.

They're really cute!!



31st July 2011


They were close as brothers. And now the older brother gave up his will to live and decided to join his younger brother. Traumatic week for us! 2 passing within 8 days. God bless his soul.



31st July 2011


U see lah! Papa not around, they invaded my whole bed. Where am I going to sleep?



Footnote written in 2022 :

It was a Sunday in 2011 too, girls sleeping in my bed coz daddy is not in SIN.

Now? 11 yrs later? Lil' one up since 8am, che-che still in koon-ing 💤 land. And they both will sleep in their rooms, wouldn't want to sleep with me even tho all of us turn on aircon






No comments: