Saturday, July 1, 2023

On This Day - (1st July) #Reminders from FB#

1st July 2022

Only my big adorable che-che is still interested in this. 🤣

#somethingsjustnvrchange# #youngatheart#



1st July 2017

Sound check n then off the stage


Back on stage

We stayed a while to watch other performances. Lil' one prefers to watch dance presentation. Though exposed to music at young age, she shows no interest in music. And…...it was only this year this nottie girl decided to tell me that she was in fact selected for choir (auditions in P2 for CCA in P3 onwards) but she didn't want to tell me coz she wanted to dance.

U say this mother wants to strangle her or not?!




Their instruments. 人呢? All upstairs watching the other performances.



1st July 2016

Smelt smoke at 12.30am, as I do my night guard duty to check on girls. After checking around the whole house, confirmed smell is from outside. Lil' one's the only one who sleeps with fan and windows open. I closed her window and the air cleaner is doing its job.

But it shows blue colour?!?!?! Puzzled


1st July 2015


Finally her curtain installed. I love the contrast - pink; dark pink; white and lime green


From pot to pot


1st July 2012

Tired! Hvnt stopped working since 8am. Suppose to rest to recuperate.. But the perspiration seems to hv helped my block nose a little.


1st July 2012


Thank you for your help these 6 years, KZ.


1st July 2011

Shucks! Lost all contacts in phone. Did a syncronise last night n how come gone? Anyone can guide me how to retrieve back?

Meanwhile friends, please PM me your contact number, address n email address. Thanks!


No comments: