Saturday, December 8, 2007

Jaden's 3!


Jaden, Adela & Danny's boy, celebrated his 3rd birthday today.

Ah ha! The moment I stepped into the room, I knew it was to be a Thomas The Tank Engine theme - well he's a boy afterall! I thought it was a good idea to rent the inflatable train thing, oh well they have the space.

What would a birthday be without some children; fun; food; sweets and lots of sweets.

As usual, my girl will be so shy, she don't know any children and she don't dare to move away from us. The only place she dare to move to was the food area. She kept wanting to pour water for us. Probably thought it's fun to play with the dispenser.

When we were there, the kids were out in the playground. She refused to be away from us; we were too tired to be out with her. Well, it's a good thing there's colouring on the table. It kept her occupied for a short while before she decided that she wanted to bring it home to finish the rests at home.
She had small bites and played in the inflatable Thomas that Adela rented. Finally!

The children played Pin The Face game, in which the oldest child took part as well. Not fair! Grandma had all the help from the children. But it's only a game and everyone had fun.

The children
Athena's attempt - not too bad





Then it was pinata time. Yay! I kindda look forward to this myself, but in my heart I was hoping that she don't pick up all the sweets coz' she can't eat much.

1, 2, 3 pull!
The children grabbing whatever they can


Cake time! Athena's and any children's favourite time. Athena was eyeing on it, I was eyeing on it too - through my camera screen (as usual everything also must take photo). Cute! Well, at least nobody eyed on the train figurines.
Athena waited for her cake, it's really nice to see her cheerful face coz' she love cakes. And that's the time she will obediently wait and sit down somewhere quietly to eat. But on the other hand, I'm worried.

Family photo - I couldn't get a nice one of Jaden (coz' he kept looking at his cake)

The group - minus some papparazzis clicking their cameras infront (me included)
Singing the Birthday song




Blowing the candle. I tell you... this is the most well-behaved children I've come across so far. Normally I see children blowing the candles for the birthday child

The Birthday Boy - who still refuse to look at me. He ignored my calls (sob..sob)
" Stupid aunty, keep calling me. I must keep my eyes open, make sure nobody take the sweets around my cake"

The train set

After she had her cake, we left the place. Afterall, we all had a long day and she hasn't slept at all. And you know what? When we left the place, she whispered & asked to celebrate her birthday next year again. Oh no!

Footnote : Bingo! She started coughing on Sunday. She's that sensitive!




























3 comments:

Roslyn said...

My girls too! Went for a party in UK on Sunday and that evening, both started to cough.

Lily Ann said...

Isn't it sad. On one hand, we want them to enjoy their childhood; on the other we had to restrict them.

Shannon's Mummy said...

Wow.. another theme party! Hope your girl will recover soon.. :)