Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Barbie : The Island Princess

Athena likes Princess, any girls would anyway. She asked to see Princesses so I surprised her by bringing her to the Barbie The Island Princess show.

She was so excited when she saw this picture
To her this was Princess, to me it was the "very expensive, my mother cannot afford" Barbie. Honestly, I went with a blank for the show. I had no idea what the show was about, I had no idea if it was released in the movies or DVDs. And what's the fuss about a simple Barbie doll??
But the show was great. I summed it all up here :


The videos I took (not that good quality)
Princess 1


Here On My Island


A Brand New Shore


The Rat Song



I Need To Know


The cast ended the show singin 2 christmas songs


As usual, I was one of those parents who were conned by their children purchasing merchandise. Ended up with a DVD of the show and a Barbie suncatcher.

Some interesting links I found in Youtube - very good DVD quality.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Sorry I lost Part 1 and 5, in a haste - this has been inbox for long and now rushing to airport.

Another interesting link here



No comments: