Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Aricia - Development

Aricia signing
On Sunday, Aricia was communicating to me. We passed by a display christmas tree and she pointed to me the tree to me. I replied her, "yes, it's a beautiful tree isn't it?" She made an action on her cheek. I didn't pay attention to her action, all I knew was she did something. I continued walking and at some point I happened to look at her, she actioned "apple" to me. I asked her "where's the apple? I don't see any apples here." "She pointed to the tree, which is already behind us and actioned apple again. This time I turned round and realised she mistook the small cherries as apples. Of course I had to correct her

Aricia singing
After her failed German song which she practically goes 'yah yah yah'
Now, she's back into singing Japanese. And she added two more songs to her current list.

迷子の子猫ちゃん and かえるのうた

迷子の子猫ちゃん
迷子の迷子の 子猫ちゃん

あなたのお家は どこですか
お家をきいても わからない
名前をきいても わからない
ニャンニャン ニャンニャン
ニャンニャン ニャンニヤン

At this part : ニャンニャン , she'll go "na na na", it's suppose to be "nya nya nya"

かえるのうた

かえるの歌が

聞こえてくるよ
ぐぁ ぐぁ ぐぁ ぐぁ
げろ げろ げろ げろ
ぐぁ ぐぁ ぐぁ


At this part : ぐぁ ぐぁ ぐぁ ぐぁ, she'll go "ta ta ta", it's suppose to be gwa gwa gwa"

Failure in Japanese too! But she does make us laugh by being so spontenous and start making noise - won't call it singing now since it's all wrong words.

Funny actions
I don't know but I really find her actions really cute!
Sometimes I ask her where the thing has dropped to (eg. under sofa ) she'll quickly lie down and look.
I have this funny caption of her and myself. Photos were taken on Tuesday - 4th.
Read Aricia's blog

She has been trying
You think she's ready? She's been training herself so hard for the next Olympics in Beijing. She's been trying to stand on her own, she squats and then stands. The longest record so far is 5 seconds. I wouldn't consider it long at all.
Then.....I missed it! Hubby and KZ saw it. (I was in MParade with Athena at that time - shucks!)
She stood and walked on her own 2 steps before tumbling down without anyone asking her to. She's very "hurried" kind.

No comments: