Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Winnie

I met up with Winnie today as she'll be leaving the country soon.

It was a nice catch up with her, and we'll always have things to talk about.

I got to know Winnie in MDIS, where I took a course with her. At that time, we weren't close at all. She was sitting on the next table separated by an aisle between us. Even so, we hardly chatted except for study-related talks.
She asked me "so how did we hook up then since we weren't close." I guess I was re-introduced to her (again) by another coursemate - Angeline who is very close to her and she went on to take up Adv Dip with me. And so, we got together and talked about our children; talked about anything and we took off where we left. Apparently she told me something which I'm not even aware of - will blog about that later.


Meanwhile, last countdown to the day - 9th Dec

No comments: