Sunday, November 11, 2007

A tiff?

I wrote about my meet up with Winnie and she mentioned something to me, which I'm not even aware of?!?!

We were chatting and talking about our course mates when she told me some of them are meeting with her on the 16th for a farewell meal. I was surprised that she kept in contact with my group. And asked how they are doing coz' I've totally lost contact with them over the years. She did mention that she told them that she has been in contact with me all these years. And one of them went "who's Lily?" Okay, I dunno to say I'm shocked or what. I don't expect everyone to remember me as a VIP but hey! we were in the same group, we did assignments together. It's like they have kept in contact with one another except me?? Anyway, I'm not hard up for friends. Winnie thought I'll feel sad. On the contrary, no coz' I've got no time for my current friends adding them in also makes no difference. (I don't mean to sound insensitive). But what shocked me was what she told me.

Briefly, she don't really understand it too coz' she wasn't in the same group as we were. But she mentioned about " 4 of you were in the business together and there were some tiffs so spilt up.", "something happened during one of your group projects." Huh? In the first place, I wasn't in any business venture with them. In fact, they had a joint partnership in a favor business - I only knew it just before my wedding. Second, I don't know what tiff we had in what projects. We only do assignments together, graduation projects are done individually. As far as I know, I am a go-with-the-flow kind, voicing out my opinion when I need to. And if they're angry for me not doing my job. I think I've done my job too, I've participated in whatever ways I can, I contributed whatever I need to. The only setback is that they knew I was flying so certain things I can't meet up with them. But there's two flight crew in our group.???? So I don't understand what tiff they were talking about. I suspect someone back stabbed me.

Anyway, I've got a clear conscience so I can't be bothered with them. Take it as they are the "small people" in my life so far

No comments: