Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Frustrated!!

Damn! I'm going to leave a negative feedback this time. Yah! Just because I didn't get the room I wanted, I don't think I'm so suay until I'm last in the wait list right? Perhaps hubby is right, go and threaten to transfer hospital.

F#$%ing noisy and Aricia can't sleep with noise. Most of the time she was roused, just as I managed to get her to sleep back on her bed, she wakes up just coz' the boy next and his mother & dunno who talk and talk. (don't mean to be biased but they're Indians)
The baby opposite her cries. As a parent, I know a sick child can be very whiny so even though I can't tolerate the noise the children make and frustration for having to coax Aricia back to sleep, I'll be more forgiving. But the irritating mother and dunno who is making too much noise.

Damn! I'm going to ask to be discharged. I see no purpose in staying when there's no fever. And worst still tolerating the noise. Thank goodness I didn't get ''a whole throng of people and occupying all the chairs and picnicking in here" visitors.


No comments: