Thursday, November 15, 2007

Itching to go

Hubby asked me again if I wanted to join him for his US Trip in Jan as he'll spend quite some time there. And I'm itching to go.... but it's bloody cold!
As it is, I'm already worried if Aricia can tahan the cold in Taipei in December. Come back, I tell you the children sure fall sick one (not that I'm cursing my children - but due to change of weather). Then haven't recover, fly again.

He'll be in Princeton, NJ & San Antonio, Texas (yee ha!).

Yay! Can visit Richard and pick acorns (oops! ask him to keep some for us)from the grounds. Use his jacuzzi to keep us warm in the cold.
After which he told me "drive to San Antonio, Texas." I freaked out and told him "Texas is very far from NJ you know?" "Far meh?" "Ai yoh, (pointed out in the air) Texas is here; NJ is here!You say far or not?"

Hear Texas and I think of rodeos. Learn how to throw a rope and catch a handsome guy.(ahem..)Wow! It must be exciting right?
Oh I read in a website - a rodeo show sometime in end January to early February
A Kiddie Park, which Athena would love. Though the rides look real old to me but as long as it goes around, Athena is fine with it.

Actually even more exciting when I read about San Antonio. It seems to have so much history behind it.
Interesting link
esanantonio.com

I can shop for my B & BW stuffs. Shop for their birthday party next year? Siao!
Umm...............dunno if I should go or not. Hubby asked me twice. If I reject this, next time he don't ask me how? I get stuck forever in Singapore & rot/die here miserably. But I really worry about the children.

4 comments:

Roslyn said...

I think it's a good opportunity. How long will he be there for? Keep the girls warm and I'm sure it won't be too bad.

Lily Ann said...

2 weeks. Was hoping for a chance for a holiday after his work, dunno can or not.. then think winter also very troublesome.
I am still thinking.. but think halfway my mind went off and think abt her party. Haha!

Karmeleon said...

San Antonio is not so cold. It has beautiful riverwalk and a SeaWorld with Vertical Tanks (so you can see the Killer Whales swimming and dancing).

By highway, of course nothing is too far, lah.

Lily Ann said...

Eh...by then it should be winter, afraid roads to slippery we dunno how to cope.
Might give this a miss this time since he will have alot of trips to the US next year.
Wait till the weather is better. Really worry for the children, esp. when older girl is superbly sensitive to cold air.