Thursday, November 22, 2007

Exhausted!

Finished one celebration in school. Although no participation in jumping around and entertaining the children in school, I was exhausted enough not having enough time to breathe today.The only time I could really sit down was to have my breakfast. Go down to TM to buy some more things and pick up her birthday cake from Polar.

Did some wrapping for the games' gifts. Went downstairs to the school with the cake and goodie bags.
Took some photos, arranged chocolates around the cake.
Left the school, wrapped gifts' again.

Picked her up from school to bring her home.
Really exhausted coz' I'm physically tired but I'm pushing myself on. Somehow I am happy to know that Moo Han has been so concerned about me that she dropped me an sms to check whether I'm still alive or not.

I was still having diarrhoea so went to see Dr Tan in the evening. He took my temperature and said I haven't recovered at all, I still had alot of wind in my stomach which explained why I felt like vomitting (no... not pregnant) and I am having a fever. !! Infact the night before I realised too I was running a fever but the show had to go on.... I'm risking my life for a party which I don't know if it'll turn out okay; if the kids will enjoy themselves.
Dr Tan gave me antibiotics and recommended rest. How to?? I told him I've got a party coming up but he don't seem to understand the stress I'm facing.. infact nobody seems to understand me. They don't know that I'm one person who will not do slipshod job.
Perhaps I'm too responsible; too dedicated; too...... it's just my personality. When I was in school, I did my best and when I was the class Chairman I really went beyond my duty got everything done without asking the rest of the class - should have realised my capability then huh? When I'm working, I go all the way giving my best service; enjoying my job; working until I die. The only time I received recognition is the amount of compliment letters I received from passengers without soliciting and by far my most appreciated compliment was from a super-on Chief Stewardess who complimented me on my work to the company.
Now that I'm a mad marder, I'm too dedicated towards them. I want to do everything with them. Somehow.... I wonder if I'll die unappreciated by my children. If it does happen, I must have lead a very suay life.

This party, like any party is a one man operation. I prepare everything all on my own. Exhausting!




3 comments:

boh tong (ex SIA crew executive) said...

Ah Soh ah thanks for visitng my blog leh. Ya lor u squint all the time and then married local husband. So it's ok to hv japanese mistress izzit? hahaha....
BT.

Lily Ann said...

Squint and serve wrong meal to wrong pax.If open my eyes bigger maybe now I am a billionaire.
Japanese mistress?? Maybe still ok, but if it's a mad girl then you may end up having a Sadako mistress. Haha!

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Sadako is n't that bad as Sato san..hehehe