Sunday, November 11, 2007

Funny!

I was sorting out photos for Roslyn to put in her poster, when I saw this photo.

I bursts out laughing at once. Why? The picture look alright right??

Well, to put it simply it was the process of taking the photo that made me tickle.

We had wanted to put the two kids on each astronaut. Obviously, the daddy will have to carry the little one while the older one do it herself. Mummy, meanwhile, positioned herself quite a distance away.
I waited and waited, I only see Aricia's face but not the che-che's face. Thinking that she might be out in mischief again, I screamed "Athena, hurry up!" Daddy didn't know what was going on coz' he had to hide behind. Then he stood up and told me "she's struggling to get up". I walked over to the astronaut. And as I walked closer to it, I heard *bang pang* and Athena saying "daddy.. I cannot." *bang pang* (panting) " daddy... *bang pang* I cannot..." Haha! She was jumping and using her knees to hold herself up but she can't.

In the end, I had to take one at a time.

No comments: