Saturday, November 24, 2007

Post party - ANGRY! SAD!

Okay, let me put these post party entries in separate entries.

I am so bloody angry!!

You know during the party, everyone is so busy. I had so many things up in my mind, so it's only after the party when I was talking to Athena (mom, brother, SIL, SIL's mother) was still at our home and looking at what she picked from her pinata that I remembered about the pinata.

And so, I went to the living room and asked "where's the pinata?"

Bro's helper - I am sorry but I'm going to call her BITCH said "I throw away" "Throw where?" "Dustbin." I thought it was the black bag that we left near the chute but she said "I open the thing and throw it down." @#%$
My face changed at that time + I've never raised anger in front of any helper - I actually did raise my voice at her and scolded her. I don't know how SIL's mother and SIL would have felt - probably felt that I'm rude and not showing respect to their maid since they are the one who pay her salary not me.
I scolded her for throwing away my things without asking me permission. In fact, she's been throwing things at mom's place without asking permission also.
When I scolded her, I was too caught up with emotions that I bursts out crying. That pinata meant alot to me, it meant alot to Athena. And how can that BITCH throw it away? Why did she have to geh-kiang. When she's suppose to do her work, she don't. When she's not suppose to do it, she act smart. At that moment I want to tell my brother to send off this damn useless and fucking worker back to Indonesia (please pardon my language coz' I'm really mad..) - she's been giving my mom alot of trouble. I will blog this at a later date. I know my brother and SIL will be reading this, they will bear grudge against me for posting this to show it to the whole bloody world. I don't care if they are going to hate me for it, and I don't care coz' I hate that BITCH! Call me petty; call me crazy.... people think it's coz' I'm under pressure so I'm venting my anger at her. It's not that. Although I must admit, I do have short tempers but my short tempers are usually targetted at my own children. I don't target other people's children. But how would they feel if they have their own things being thrown away without being asked??

Why was I so upset? Hubby also say "why upset over something small". It's the unexplainable sentimental value there. Cynthia, the pinata maker is not going to do this pinata business anymore. So in the future when I have themed parties, I won't be able to have pinata. Moreover, this Dora pinata is small enough for me to keep it; stick it back and let my children + Iggy to have a few more rounds of fun. I spent $68 for this pinata. Then Cynthia staying in Choa Chu Kang couldn't deliver it to me, got a taxi to deliver it to me. And my dear readers, I had to pay the $22 cab fare for it!! $90 for something to be thrown away when I barely even touched it (except for Aaron who helped to hold it up for the children to pull the strings) Do you think it's justifiable for me to get angry over that fucking woman!
Athena heard me crying also started crying "I want mummy.. I want mummy.." It was a total different mood from the day happy event.

When I was scolding the BITCH (at that time all she did was kneel down but she never even apologized to me. She never apologizes for anything she do wrong, not even to my mom. Honestly speaking, my mom don't like her. Why? Coz' she has a black heart; she's greedy; and she's selfish.

My dear readers, do you know what touched my heart? When I was scolding her and telling her off that even KZ always ask me for permission before she throw anything away, I was looking at KZ. At that time KZ was feeding Aricia her dinner and KZ was crying. Why would she be crying? I know why..............coz' during this 1 yr + with us, she knows what kind of person I am. When I raised my voice at the BITCH and started crying she knew I was really upset beyond words. KZ told me softly :
"mom.... I am sorry. I should have looked after the pinata and your things for you. I am sorry...."
I asked her why she had to apologize to me when the person over there is suppose to apologize to me. Never apologize to me for things that you never do wrong, don't put the blame on yourself for others.And you've been a good worker, don't blame yourself. What does this show? My helper KZ is more sincere and she knows how to be a "better" person, she is humble.
During the time she's been with us. There's no line drawn between her and us. We treat her well; we treat her as one of us; since she's 6 years younger than I am I treated her like a sister. But of course when it comes to work, she knows she has to do her job; I know I have to give her instructions.
When I talked to her, it's clearly shown to everyone present in the hall, that I actually went to hug her and comfort her. She didn't have to take the blame.

What about that BITCH? No apologies from her.

SIL's mother told me to go downstairs to pick it up from the rubbish? What? She throw and I gotta do the smelly job? Moreover, it's not as easy as what it sounds. The door is locked and I gotta call the town council to check what time SembWaste comes to collect on Monday. I don't have the time to "camp" downstairs for them.
I told them the incident about my neighbour who accidentally threw down her wallet. The guys came, they look for it... but like you think they'll dig for you?? My neighbour had to re-do everything. And please lah! My pinata would have smelled. It's really not the matter of picking it up. I mean I'm angry for her for throwing away my things! I'm a sentimental freak!

My hubby gave me a CD player when we were pak-toring. I still kept it.
My brother took the effort in doing the swiper + bushes for the party and I'm keeping it coz' of sentimental value.

Number 2
Yesterday during the party I was looking for the Dora box where I put the surprise eggs for the children. I asked, nobody knew. I didn't ask the BITCH coz' it didn't cross my mind. It took me some persuasion from the staffs to give the box to me, they didn't want to give it coz' I didn't buy alot from them.
So today, I asked my hubby if he threw it away. His reaction was "huh? what box" And I think it shouldn't be him coz' he wasn't in the kitchen at all. He was rather unwell so he was either in the hall for a short while or in the room napping.
Nobody in my family threw it away. KZ was busy with Aricia, why would my guests go into my kitchen (when there's food outside to eat) to throw away my box?
So the only person left is the BITCH!
Throw away 2 things without asking me.

And I had problem distributing it to the children. Perhaps small matter and I could have used other resources to do it but......

To think that I was so kind (to be the only one in the family doing it) to buy the most expensive dates for her puasa? I bought her ice cream? And that heartless BITCH did this to me.

I told brother "get that woman out of my house from now on. She's not welcomed in here anymore." And you know... I'm going to ignore and treat her invisible. She don't deserve any good treatment from me.

No comments: