Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Edventure - SALE


Was happy when I saw the advertisement in Young Parents about the sale.

I quickly made a mark in my calendar for yesterday and went down to the showroom.

I had been wanting to get the Phonics set, but when I was there I was spoilt for choice. At that time, I was weighing between the Phonics full set or the Rigby Rocket. The latter is more suitable for Athena, and she'll be reading the Intermediate level. Then the longer I stay, the more tempted to get the whole roomful of books - and open a library from home. In the end, I bought the Phonics and Nature Library for Athena.

Joined the life membership ehh.... I think I should join their company (then can get staff discount) hee!

I know you'll be thinking I'm crazy afterall I can simply go to the National Library and borrow books, and there are even more varieties of books / genres to choose from. Although I love to go to the library but half the time I'm lost in choosing the books for Athena. I end up borrowing books which are not suitable or too difficult for her.

No comments: