Thursday, November 22, 2007

Celebration in school - 22nd November

Athena is really excited today. She's been asking me to shower and change her her home dress in the morning but I couldn't. She needed to be in comfortable clothes and sleep in one. I'll let her change in school before the celebration.

Celebration is in the afternoon.

Sometimes I really wonder if it's alright to do more than just sing during their tea break ; cut cake; sit down and then that's it. So boring... I want to do more things for her in school coz' that's where alot of children are but....the school don't allow it. Sigh!

The favor bags prepared for the children

It's 100% Hello Kitty theme. Some things were bought online and shipped in from the US. Lucky children!
I know Hello Kitty is only suitable for girls.. but what am I to do? I have a girl leh! Unless I chin-chye buy those simple goodie bag; throw in sweets - it'll be great for both gender. But! I can't do it, I don't do chin-chye things

I'm not supposed to be inside the class at all. I wanted to give 邱老师 a quick lesson on how to use the camera and video camera, but then I thought I needed a class photo so I will have to be the photographer. In the end, I stayed longer than I'm supposed to, then I quickly ran out of the school.

The birthday cake
with chocolates around it. Oohh.... I love chocolates!


Class photo





Present from 邱老师 - her favourite teacher

Ms Clanna - the pretty teacher - cutting the cake

The happy children



And the mummy? Tired coz' I didn't rest. One down, one more on Saturday to go.
Heng ah......only 2 children. 3 children I mati.

No comments: