Saturday, July 7, 2007

Was that ESP?

I'm curious, really very curious about ESP. Have even asked sensei how are we to train the ESP, when she did the ESP thing with the babies most of them got it correct.. except for Aricia and another baby who simply took one nearer to them.

We were waiting for hubby to fetch us from Yamaha when she suddenly stopped our conversation and told me "mummy, papa coming soon" I asked "how soon" and her reply was "very soon" True enough he came about less than a minute later.

Recalling back again, was it ESP that made her say "mummy daddy have di-di mei-mei today." And you know what? That was the day I was ovulating. She was indeed trying to tell me something.

She also out of the blue told me "mummy, where's baby baby?" while we were playing. It didn't strike me until I decided to run a pregnancy test. I was already few weeks pregnant and didn't know.

No comments: