Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Constellations

I am compiling more topics to prepare flashcards for the 2 of them. Somehow, constellations came into my mind first thing this morning.

Immediately, I saved the word 'constellation' in my mobile phone to remind myself. (I'm really quite forgetful, not useful since now I'm suppose to remember alot of things)

Constellation - it was something that I was curious about. Our world, ahem Earth alone has so many things to learn, not to mention something out of Earth into the galaxy. Constellation, was a topic , I was hoping any Captain or First Officer can impress me on - that's why no one did and I ended up marrying a non-pilot (haha!) Perhaps they didn't know this stewardess was thirsty for more general knowledge or pointing to me where are the brightest stars is better than buying me a 2ct diamond ring.

Anyway, click here to find out more ( I'm pressed for time)

Ps. I must admit that Shichida is going to make me a little smarter - coz' I need to find out more general knowledge informations for my children - but alas! my smartness comes 32 years too late!!

No comments: