Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Athena surprised me last Tuesday when I was driving along ECP to her violin class. As usual my eyes will be on the road while she looks around and she'll always scream in excitement when she sees an aeroplane.
And she can tell me it's "Singapore Airlines mummy" while I try to strain my eyes to see if it really has that yellow bird. Then she'll start singing........ singing what you ask right?
Goash! That girl I only sang the SIA Song to her once the week before and she started singing the chorus part "We're Singapore Airlines,.............coz' ....you're a gweat way to fry." (she was struggling with the "we do better everyday and be ...." part.) Almost jam brake in laughter, she sent me laughing and now I think with National Day coming soon, will she start saying "build a dying society" again?

Maybe it's the one time thing when she remembers this song?? Coz' sometimes she can tell you "I dunno mummy, I forgot mummy.."


Move house? Like so easy like that!
She asked me last Tuesday "mummy, why papa don't buy a house here. I go to your school here very near leh!" Actually I do like Marine Parade area too, I hope I can move back to the East one day.

No comments: