Monday, July 9, 2007

Mini me

I kept thinking about the praises teacher Clanna sang for Athena.

I suspect I have a mini me.

1st evidence :
Both of us wanted to get married at 10 years old.
- We were just moving into the current place and we were talking about the rooms, they said I get to sleep in the storeroom. And then I asked "how about my husband." I really mean it........but I dunno why I blurted that out.
- When we asked Athena at what age she'll get married. Her answer was "10 years old." And then she raved about "mummy next time when I get married at 10 years old, I...." So I deduce that I didn't have to waste that much time teaching Athena since she'll be married off in 5 years time.

2nd evidence :
She helped to tidy classroom while the rest of the classmates don't.
- she's definitely got good housekeeping skills. Ahem... from the mummy lor! But I think it's a little strange, sometimes she's quite messy at home.
- when I was in primary school, mom would usually come to pick me up from school. And I'd always rush to her and tell her to wait for me coz I have to throw the rubbish. Then I usually sweep the classroom floor... Mom asked "how come everytime you're rostered for it." I guess I was the sucker then, my classmates were smart to run away. I was stupid and sense of responsibility's very good.

No comments: