Sunday, July 8, 2007

The children

I have two weird children.
One, the older one, is very whiny. Burst out in tears (purposely) when she don't get things her way. Then it frustrates me and I'll start scolding her after the warnings I give her after the first outburst. It frustrates me so much to the extent that I'll even whack her, just to shut her up.
Hubby don't seem to bloody care, whether he's in Singapore or not, my fiery temper usually ignite fast.

But on rare occasions, she'll be such a darling.
As much as I would like to be a loving, smiley acting more ladylike in public - I can't. She has me shouting at her in public, losing all the ladylike appearance. (tigress on the loose) Sigh....



The younger one, is oblivious to what's happening around her. When she hears my tone of voice change, she looks on. Sometimes she'll add on more noise for me.
When her che-che cries or whines, she makes noise.

She is the only one who makes me laugh alot now, but also burn out my energy faster.
I dunno how that girl can endure it, she can only sleep for less than an hour each time.. and she plays so much.

Sometime this week, I caught her doing the "play dead" act again. This time she kept smiling as she lay herself flat on the living room floor. She knows I'm looking at her, and she's enjoying herself putting the show for me.


The next funny thing she did was.. to sit down and turn and turn around. Watch the video -->

She has this habit.. must beat di-di (Ignatius) one! She can crawl past Iggy while he's lying there and then she must stop, try to scratch him or touch him (which becomes beat - coz' she dunno how to control strength) It's funny to see how these 2 babies behave. Iggy kicks her and since she's so light, she almost fell backwards. And then she will hit back. Honestly speaking, I'm happy that at least this girl knows how to fight back and protect herself... but surely I don't expect her to beat up her cousin!!

Iggy

Oh.. how I wish I can spend more time with him but I usually need to rush off. Or if I need to stay awhile to use brother's computer (coz' his server is faster) I don't have time to play with him long. Usually for a short period..


And when I did, I like to bully him. Haha! Thank goodness my brother and SIL dunno. Heehee!

Actually, what I did isn't that bad... you should see what mom did to him when the helper was tying Athena's hair and her headband dropped out of the box.
Okay, here are some really nice shots of him. He's quite a smiley baby too!

No comments: