Thursday, July 5, 2007

Primary 1 admission for 2008

It's that the year again, where parents' heart beat faster; palms sweat etc..over whether their children get into the school they registered. For those who volunteer their service, they swear that it was all in vain. For those lucky ones, they say "heng ah.."
Next year will be my turn, ... already made up my mind to put her back in IJ(Katong). I'm very pessimistic about not getting in after volunteering to clean up the school, wash the toilet [okay, joking on this part] Oh goash! must call the school to write a letter that I'm a student blah blah right?
I decided to keep track this year.. so as to reassure myself that I've not made a wrong choice in not volunteering my service. (anyway it's too late liao).

The schools :
St Nics - 210 avail
IJ Katong - 240 avail
RGPS - 300 avail

Phase 1 :
St Nics - 73 taken (35%), 137 avail for Phase 2A1
IJ Katong - 45 taken (19%), 195 avail for Phase 2A1
RGPS - 103 taken (34%), 197 avail for Phase 2A1


Phase 2A(1) : 6 Jul Announcement of result :9 Jul
Phase 2A(2) : 11 Jul & 12 Jul Announcement: 17 Jul
Phase 2B : 19Jul & 20Jul
Announcement : 25 Jul
Phase 2C :31 Jul, 1 Aug & 2 Aug Announcement : 13 Aug
Phase 2C(supp) : 20 Aug
Announcement 23Aug

3 comments:

Karmeleon said...

I thought just show your old report book or PSLE cert can already?

Lily Ann said...

Can huh? I have no idea.

Karmeleon said...

ask the school, lah