Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm still here

After a short hiatus from writing, decided to write in just in case everyone thought whatever had happened to me. Well, I guess nobody missed me or my boring entries in the first place.

A quick update.

Had been busy with the flashcards. Well, good news is now I've found those hard papers, so I can simply print it and presto! flashcards all ready. It used to be 2-3 steps, print cut and paste on cardboard and then laminate. Now, I can't be bothered to laminate.
Still, you need time to scan the pictures into JPEG and then print from there, it's much uniformed in size.
I was rather happy that I could finish quite alot of the LM cards, until sensei was saying it's best to have the big cards to flash as well. Argh! There's like 37 or 38 sets, each has approximate 100 pictures... you say die or not? Good thing that hubby's out of town again (after a really short transit), so I can do it in my room.

I think I can actually finish it, coz' these days I've asked KZ to help me care for Aricia. While I'll only bathe, play with her and give her her lessons. Not much time still, worst still! Athena had to come down with runny nose. No school for her! More headache!!

Target : finish all the bigger flashcards and a few more smaller ones by next week?? Provided no interruption from the children - which is unlikely in the case of my two (one whiny, one naughty) very reliant girls. DOM and more chicken essence.

By then, I'll only need to print the rests of the flashcards out - those I've been preparing. Still got more topics to cover but do it slowly liao lah! After I die, no need to flash cards to my children.

KIV :
1. Need to complete the rests of the * gasp * 30 over books for Japanese translation, print and paste in the books
2. Need to prepare Day 45-56 of the 65 Day Math programme into powerpoint. Burn it into disc. Need it for our trip
3. Try to do songs into flashcards - English and Japanese
4. DIY games for ESP, Image memory etc....
Hopefully by then I can "dong" the flashcards and games awhile. (told you ... I put myself in shit just coz' of the class)

Meanwhile, gotta :
1) remember to burn the children's photos into disc. Problem is, my laptop don't seem to have the burner ( I think so...) so gotta transfer files by USB flash memory and then copy over. Blah blah blah... all the steps will kill me.
2) burn some backup files into disc too, just incase the laptop decided to die on me - coz' I overwork it. I've got too many important things inside.
3) haven't even updated a proper blog entry for the children. Alot of funny things happened but....




No comments: